Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ART

So today is Day 17: An art piece.
Click to find out more :)

Not sure how I'm interpreting this today, is this a piece of art I've made, or possibly a piece of art I love.....
I think I'm going to go with the latter.

It may seem morbid, and truly no picture I can find online does it justice. But I recall sitting at the Louvre and just staring at this painting for a very long time. I find it very moving and beautiful.
Paul Delaroche: La Jeune Martyre

I also LOVE elephant art. I always enjoyed heading to the Edmonton Zoo to watch Lucy paint. One day I would love to own some Elephant art!
Some of Lucy's art

AND
An artist whom I always am in awe and inspired by, not only is she extremely talented she is also a very dear friend.
my friend Brenda Vawter: Inspired by Michelangelo's David (This painting is For Sale!)
Hope you've enjoyed some art!

To catch up here you go.... Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6,Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12,  Day 13, Day 14, Day 15 and Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment