Monday, November 21, 2011

Food, glorious food, we're anxious to try it



We have hit Day 20: A food I like and a food I dislike.

Narrowing it down may be a bit tricky as I love a lot of food. But I'd have to say my favourite is a really well done Thai meal. It's always hard for me to explore thai restraunts because I'm searching for the perfect one with Gorgeous coconut rice. In Edmonton Viphalay is the best!

   
SO good you must try it if you're ever in Edmonton!
My usual order would be starting with the satay (SO fantastic) And Gai Himapan (Orange Cashew Chicken) with an order of coconut rice (they make an amazing coconut rice!)
a great review at eatyourcity.ca



 Now onto food I dislike. It's not as much fun to talk about but I can share I really dislike fried eggs. blech!
source 
Not appetizing....
Can we get back to talking about the delicious coconut rice please??!?!!

Have a fantastic day, and I hope you enjoy all your meal experiences today!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny because I just had a fried egg! However, I must say that Thai is much more appetizing!

    ReplyDelete