Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Absolutely DELICIOUS!

And on to Day 25

I hope you just ate because this post may just make you HUNGRY!


Today is a recipe day!

I have fallen in love with this blog

Check out Gina's Skinny Recipes!
Seriously if you have not yet checked out this blog you must.... Go! Seriously..... I'll wait!

Doesn't everything look SO SO delicious!

I have yet to try a recipe from her site that I have not liked! A huge crowd favourite around here is
Source: skinnytaste.com

As you can see Gina takes GORGEOUS photo's of her food! She is very talented!

This recipe is So simple, I've even thrown my chicken in frozen and it has still turned out fabulous! I usually cook up some Quinoa to serve this on, and I add sides of salsa, guacamole, grated cheese, sour cream, hot sauce (my hubby loves them) and anything else I think would be delicious to add on top.
It has always been a crowd pleaser and I doubt we will ever get sick of it! I definitely recommend you add this on to your menu plan next week!

Do you have any favourite cooking blogs or recipes? please share!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I too am in LOVE with skinny taste- thanks to you sharing it months ago! We've made a few things from it and are trying more things from it this month. Absolutely love it!! And I love that I can trust that recipes are healthy!

    ReplyDelete